Call: 02380 660409

Facebook Twitter

Home Insurance Home Insurance
Our home is probably one of the most valuable things we own, so it's really important to make sure it is properly insured

Buildings & Contents

At Pure we offer a wide range of insurance providers who offer policies that provide many options to ensure your Buildings and Contents policy is designed specifically for you.

When arranging a mortgage for your property the lender providing the mortgage will normally insist that whoever you choose to provide the insurance has adequate cover for the property and has their name listed as an interested party on the policy document. However you can be assured that in most cases you can choose which insurance company you want rather than with your lender.

The options available are:

  • Buildings Cover
    To cover the total rebuilding cost of your home in the event of damage or total rebuild.

  • Contents Cover
    To cover items within your home such as carpets, curtains, home entertainment equipment, clothes etc

  • Personal Possessions
    To cover items that you take outside of the home such as cameras, jewellery and laptops.

  • Family Legal protection
    To cover any legal costs in event a dispute arises that leads to court action from a neighbour or visitor to your property

  • Accidental damage
    To cover your buildings and contents in the event damage is caused though an accident caused by you or a member of your family rather than from events out of your control.

Other items that some providers offer is cover for cash in the home, credit cards that are stolen and then used, garden furniture and garage and shed contents.

All of the above options will be discussed to ensure you have a policy that meets with your needs and lifestyle.

Pure Mortgage & Financial Planning LLP act as a credit broker not a lender